Table of contents
- Part 1: Introduction
- Global introduction to the concept of ko.
- Part 2: Blocking with implied ko
- Theme 1: Attach-block finish and follow-up.
- Part 3: Bulge Kos
- Theme 2: Setting up bulge kos.
- Part 4: Ponnuki Connections
- Theme 3: 3-3 invasion, double hane variation.
- Part 5: Apex Kos
- Theme 4: Invading 4-4 point knight's move enclosure.
- Part 6: Introduction to Ko Accountancy
- Various theory and techniques to calculate the value of a ko fight.
- Part 7: Secret weapons
- Some of the common ways to start a ko that may remain hidden
from an unwary opponent.
- Part 8: A Basic Ko Theory
- The distinction between understanding how to fight a ko,
and how ko fits into the overall structure and strategy of go.
- Part 9: Climate Change and Alternate Ways
- By discussing a single game this article complements a number
of the comments made in the previous and theoretical article.
- Part 10: Sente, Gote and Temperature
- We all know the concepts sente and gote, but up to a few years
ago only a few heard of temperature. This article will shed a
light on these concepts again.